Pontypool Community Council offers a gardening, decorating and handyman service.
PLEASE NOTE that Taskforce charges will increase from 1st November 2016.
If you require any more information please telephone the office 01495 742805.
PONTYPOOL COMMUNITY COUNCIL OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO PONTYPOOL RESIDENTS:
- Cutting lawns
- Trimming hedges no higher than 6ft
- Sorry no digging or weeding.
- Emulsion of walls and ceilings
- Glossing of woodwork (clients to provide their own materials)
HANDYMAN SERVICE -
- Repairing and painting of fences
- Removal of fences and sheds
- Putting up rotary lines
- Clearing paths and gardens green waste and wood only
- Painting inside and outside sheds
- Re-felting small shed roofs
- Painting garden benches/pergolas/decking
- Clearing guttering (subject to height)
- Putting up bird tables and boxes
- Assembling flat packed furniture
- Putting up curtain poles
- Taking down curtains/putting up new ones
- Taking up old carpets ready for new ones to be fitted
- Moving furniture around room
For prices and to register for these services please telephone 01495 742805