Garden Competition 2021
Published: 11 May 2021
CALLING ALL GARDEN ENTHUSIASTS
The Community Council are holding a Garden Competition open to PONTYPOOL residents only.
You have a chance of winning vouchers for The Secret Garden (Garden centre).
There are adult categories and 2 Junior categories
The prizes are:-
Best overall garden in Pontypool - £300 voucher for The Secret Garden (Garden centre)
ADULT best lawn category – 1st - £60, 2nd - £40 and 3rd - £30
ADULT categories - 1st - £80, 2nd - £60 and 3rd - £40
JUNIOR categories – 1st - £30, 2nd - £20 and 3rd - £10
The categories are:
• Best overall garden in Pontypool
• Best lawn
• Best container garden (e.g pots, baskets, window boxes or containers in their garden)
• Best flowerbed
• Best vegetable garden
• Best wildlife friendly garden
Junior competitions - open to all children (18 years of age or under.
• Tallest sunflower. Quite simply, the tallest one wins!
• Most unusual Garden. Most unusual place for growing flowers or a garden, e.g in wellies, on a roof, in tyres etc.
The closing date for entries is Friday 9th July and Judging will take place week commencing 26th July.
Please complete the following entry form or telephone 01495 365951 to receive a postal entry form: